Rise Visible values transparency, good communication, heart and responsibility.
We love meeting new partners in business and community! If you are looking to partner with an award-winning web design and digital marketing agency that gets results and has heart, let’s talk.
Established in 1998, Rise Visible is a full-service web design, SEO and digital marketing agency in the Treasure Valley located in stunning Boise, Idaho. We specialize in business, e-learning, and e-commerce website development as well as local and organic SEO services. Expand your visibility with our comprehensive digital marketing strategies, including social media, email, PPC and content marketing.
We are strategic growth partners leveraging the best platforms and services to help you solve your biggest challenges and achieve your goals.
Founded on the belief that creating authentic connections, excellent communication, and integrity are the keys to top-level marketing that gets results and aids in the long-term success of any business.
Rise Visible has been named Top-Ranking Woman-Owned Digital Agency by Clutch as well they are contributing writers to Better Marketing and Just Creative and have been featured in numerous press and publications such as Yahoo, Prevention Magazine, Authority Magazine and Entrepreneurs on Fire.
We are committed to improving the lives of the people we work with and businesses they are passionate about.
Rise Visible ‘s values are at the heart of our business and relationships.
Our relationship with you is 100% transparent and built on trust. We provide a clear-cut way for you to check reports, your project, product and will be in close contact for any questions that may arise.
CEO / Web Developer
Michael de Vena
SEO Analyst / Marketing Research
Copy Editor / Copywriter
Social Media Specialist
Great brands are built from great stories.
Rise Visible was born in a small Detroit loft in 1998 and took a professional turn in 2001 when personal challenges, including job loss after 9/11 and an ongoing illness, led me down the entrepreneurial path. Over the next twenty years, constrained by these circumstances, I developed innovative remote methods for building community and personal branding, while also establishing a reliable income stream.
These strategies, born out of necessity, afforded me considerable flexibility and independence. They were instrumental in shaping Rise Visible’s ethos and operations, enabling the company to thrive in a digital landscape. Moreover, the tools and methods I honed became integral to helping others navigate similar challenges, fostering a wider community of empowered individuals who enjoy professional autonomy and financial stability.
Rise Visible’s journey is a testament to adaptability and the capacity to not just persevere, but to also pave the way for others.
Clients LoveOur Work
With our 25-year history of excellence, our company cherishes a legacy enriched with client fulfillment and achievements. Our unwavering commitment is driven by an ardent desire to enable distinguished businesses to achieve their maximum potential.
Aunia was a pleasure to work with in every way. She effectively helped me sort through my confusion and clarify my direction while providing a perfect amount of guidance, insight and direction. Her technical skills and knowledge seemed impeccable as did her design/aesthetes recommendations. Aunia communicated directly, clearly and regularly and met deadlines as agreed. Due to my positive experience with her building my website, I intend to continue to work with her for marketing and enhancements.
Rise Visible built my newest website and also designed a new logo for my business. They were great to work with. Very professional, friendly, and did amazing work. We love the new look and hope to work with them on more projects soon. 100% will be referring clients and friends their way.
Like our work and values?
Press & Interviews
- My Journey Building A 6-Figure Business As A Disabled Woman In Tech (Starter Story)
- How An Unintended Entrepreneur Was Born Out Of Necessity To Build A 2-Decade Digital Marketing Career (Disrupt Magazine)
- Women Of The C-Suite: Aunia Kahn of Rise Visible On The Five Things You Need To Succeed As A Senior Executive
- Inspirational Women in STEM and Tech: 5 Leadership Lessons She Learned From Her Experience (Authority Magazine)
- Meet The Disruptors: Five Things You Need To Shake Up Your Industry (Authority Magazine)
- Boise Chamber Check In (Boise Chamber)
- Aunia Kahn on The Art of Monetizing What You Love (Industry Leaders)
- 52 Seo Agency 2023 Success Stories (Starter Story)
- Each Day Is a Potential Medical Emergency—but I Am Still Empowered (Prevention Magazine)
- 7 Female Qualities That Will Help You Climb the Leadership Ladder (HerForward)
- Each Day Is a Potential Medical Emergency—but I Am Still Empowered (Yahoo)
- How Businesses Make Accommodations For Those Who Have A Disability (Social Impact Heroes)
- My Golden Rules For Business Owners, Aunia Kahn, CEO, Rise Visible (Industry Leaders)
- How We Can Re-Imagine The Marketing Industry To Make It More Authentic and Sustainable. (Authority Magazine)
- Interview with Aunia Kahn, Founder of Rise Visible (Idea Mensch)
- SEO Is Not What You Think It Is (Uncle Marv Podcast)
- Google Reviews and the Impact That Can Have On Local Business – Pursuit of Purpose
- How a Disabled Entrepreneur is Changing Disability Visibility in Entrepreneurship (Entrepreneur On Fire)
- Rising Over Challenges and Undervaluing in Business (The Work From Home Rockstar)
- SEO Is Not What You Think It Is (Uncle Marv Podcast)
- Creating and Maintaining Motivation with Aunia Kahn (Kickass Conversations)
- Changing Minds & Changing Lives With Aunia Kahn (Disability Solutions)
- The Secrets to Attracting More Ideal Clients with Aunia Kahn (Local Domination Show)
- How To Stay True To Yourself (The Creator’s Adventure)
- Embrace the Joy of Living (What Makes You Happy)
- Aunia Kahn On Being A Disability Advocate And Entrepreneur (Entrepreneur’s Enigma)
- Disability Inclusion In Marketing (MarTech Podcast)
- Common Link Building Mistakes To Avoid (UpCity)
- Social Media Scams: Stunning Statistics and Tips to Protect Yourself (Good Firms)
- The Ultimate Software List: 54 Productivity Tools To Boost Your Team (Scribe)
- 40+ Examples of Adaptability in the Workplace (UpJourney)
- What should SEO agencies include in their client’s reports? (Nozzle)
- Marketing for IT Companies (Expertise)
- Paid Marketing: Challenges, Market, Tips & Future (GoodFirms)